We install Basic and Advanced systems.
- Basic Septic Tanks, Laterals and Lagoons
- Advanced Aerated Treatment Units
- Low Pressure Pipe Systems
- Presby AES Systems
- Mound Systems
- Drip Irrigated Systems
Repairs & Maintenance
We perform all types of repairs and maintenance on almost any system.
- Install cleanouts in tanks and septic tank line
- Septic Tank location
- Septic Tank add-ons
- Adjust and Install Distribution Boxes
- Lateral add-ons
- Treatment to restore old laterals
- Install perimeter drains( French Drains)
NO, as a matter of fact, we would rather that you not pump the tank before we come. We like to see the tank in operation and check the levels of the water and sludge (solid waste). These help us to determine if your tank is in proper working order. If the tank is pumped prior to an inspection it must be filled before the hydraulic test can be performed.
If you have a well we do a simple bacteria test for the state. We carefully take a clean sample of your water in a state supplied bottle to be tested at a state-approved lab. They will determine if you have coliform or e Coli in your water. If your water comes back positive for either of these contaminants we will notify you immediately.